Project anyone?

For issues which concern all or several type of DFs and which DO NOT fit into any category below!
Oscar
Your Country: USA, North East

Project anyone?

Post by Oscar »

My DF 25 (PC Mould made) is 85% restored, the hard work is done, and save some consumables I have all the parts and pieces to finish the job. I am missing one thing......time. It's just not happening. We're on family vacation with the camper through the middle of August, work is piling up around it, so it appears there's another summer come and gone without me getting to it.

Now, it's sitting on a galvanized trailer nice and dry under roof, albeit a little dusty, so it's not deteriorating in any way. But it needs to sail. I've had some days on the water on OPB's, and that's about as much water time as I have for the next 4 years, at which point I'm moving closer to the water and the story will change altogether.

If someone is seriously interested, give me a holler and we'll discuss what I have and what I would like. Located in Bethlehem, PA. 610-751-2019
1990 Dragonfly 25 USA-54
Paulcoleman
Your Country: USA, Ashburn, Virginia

Re: Project anyone?

Post by Paulcoleman »

Oscar wrote:My DF 25 (PC Mould made) is 85% restored, the hard work is done, and save some consumables I have all the parts and pieces to finish the job. I am missing one thing......time. It's just not happening. We're on family vacation with the camper through the middle of August, work is piling up around it, so it appears there's another summer come and gone without me getting to it.

Now, it's sitting on a galvanized trailer nice and dry under roof, albeit a little dusty, so it's not deteriorating
aftermarket parts in any way. But it needs to sail. I've had some days on the water on OPB's, and that's about as much water time as I have for the next 4 years, at which point I'm moving closer to the water and the story will change altogether.

If someone is seriously interested, give me a holler and we'll discuss what I have and what I would like. Located in Bethlehem, PA. 610-751-2019
Are you still running the project? I think I am interested. Waiting for reply.