Who are we?

For all those DF28 issues which do not fit into any of the categories below.
aro
Your Country: Sweden, Limhamn

Who are we?

Post by aro »

Just a thread for introductions, Might be nice to find others, see where they are and what they do. I go first.
Anders
aro
Your Country: Sweden, Limhamn

SWE 14

Post by aro »

Anders Roth, sailing out of Malmö in the south of Sweden. Old sailor, first season of trimaran ownership completed, hungry for more. This year I/we did

About 20 single handed daytrips.
About 10 short trips with friends.
2 family outings, overnight.
1 vacation tour, 6 people for 2 weeks, all sleeping aboard (beat that).
1 watski2star Kattegatt (smallest tri).
2 shorter fleetraces.

I'm really happy with the boat. Could not be better than this combination of comfort and performance. Or to put it another way, I would not sacrifice comfort for more performance, I for one do not need it.

Next DF 28 sailor please.
Anders
Johnl
Your Country: Denmark, Jyllinge

DEN 28

Post by Johnl »

John Leadbetter salling from Jyllinge, Denmark - close to Roskilde, Sealand. Have previously owned an 800 SW. Done a lot of a-cat and formula40 cat salling in the last 5 years. After looking for a 920 EX we jumped into the 28. We spend our summer (3 weeks) in the boat, myself, my wife and two kids (12 and 16), and our small dog. We had a great time, and next year we will sail to Sandefjord, Norway to visit my brother.
Bernard IVANOFF
Your Country: France La Trinité S/Mer Brittany

Who are we?

Post by Bernard IVANOFF »

Bernard Ivanoff, from La Trinité Sur Mer, Brittany, sailing for 50 years on monohulls (severals; too much according to my wife...), I just got, two weeks ago, my first trimaran a DF28. Despite the 190nM already made, I still need some advises from "experts in DF28" about beaching, anchoring, folding in harbor (stability?). It is true that the forum is very instructive on most of the topics, however I would like to know if there are DF28 sailors close to La Trinité Sur Mer to get in touch with them.
I really enjoy sailing on my DF28 "Rurik", it is another world!!!
Regards, Bernard
Bivan13
Mathias
Your Country: Germany, Hamburg

Who are we?

Post by Mathias »

Mathias from Hamburg, Germany. Our DF28 Sport is still in the making at Quorning. From April onwards we should be afloat. Can't wait, really…

6 years of beach catamaran sailing experience, but virtually no mono-hull experience.

Cheers

Mathias

PS: I just hope this reply is sorted correctly. I was asked to enter a subject line?
DF28 Sport, Red Pearl, Sail GER2896, Calling Name DJ6448, MMSI 211628220