Lifting Eyes

including Amas (Floats), Akas (Beams) , Swing Wing system and all other hull related issues.
Walter Siebold
Your Country: Houston, Texas

Lifting Eyes

Post by Walter Siebold »

My boot is a DF800SW 1991

Front Lifting Eyes: I understand the bolt on the front hinge (on the hull side) needs to be replaced with a forged lifting eye. Any tips?

Aft Lifting Eye: There is no bolt to be replaced! The traveler beam bolts to the hinge and I do not see space available to install a lifting eye. Where is the lifting eye located and how is it installed.

Can someone with factory installed lifting eyes send pictures?

Thanks, Walter
DF800SW Nr. 194
lercherlsepp
Your Country: Austria

Re: Lifting Eyes

Post by lercherlsepp »

Has nobody any idea for solving this problem? Lifting-eyes at my DF800SW (1996) would also help me a lot when liftind the boat.

regards & thanks

Sepp
Walter Siebold wrote:My boot is a DF800SW 1991

Front Lifting Eyes: I understand the bolt on the front hinge (on the hull side) needs to be replaced with a forged lifting eye. Any tips?

Aft Lifting Eye: There is no bolt to be replaced! The traveler beam bolts to the hinge and I do not see space available to install a lifting eye. Where is the lifting eye located and how is it installed.

Thanks, Walter
Cruiserfly
Your Country: Austria

Re: Lifting Eyes

Post by Cruiserfly »

lercherlsepp wrote:Has nobody any idea for solving this problem? Lifting-eyes at my DF800SW (1996) would also help me a lot when liftind the boat.

regards & thanks

Sepp
Walter Siebold wrote:My boot is a DF800SW 1991

Thanks, Walter
[/

Hi Sepp,

did you receive any pictures ?

Kind regards

Michael