Arne Reher

For issues which concern all or several type of DFs and which DO NOT fit into any category below!
angus eaton
Your Country: croatia/netherland

Arne Reher

Post by angus eaton »

I cannot speak too highly of the Arne Reher Yacht Service, he moved my 920 from Croatia to Holland in May 2008 this guy knows his stuff, there is no problem that he cannot overcome. I reccomended him to the buyer of my boat who lives in Spain, he was highly delighted with the service given by Arne and although his first impression was that it seemed to be expensive, like me , in the end, he agreed that it was a bargain! If this sounds like an advert for Arne Reher, well, so be it, try him he is good.
I have written an article on the whole experience and am trying to flog it to the yachting press, however anyone who needs any help re transport, I can be contacted by email. :D
ANGUS
buckle.roger
Your Country: spain,benissa/alicante

Re: Arne Reher

Post by buckle.roger »

angus eaton wrote:I cannot speak too highly of the Arne Reher Yacht Service, he moved my 920 from Croatia to Holland in May 2008 this guy knows his stuff, there is no problem that he cannot overcome. I reccomended him to the buyer of my boat who lives in Spain, he was highly delighted with the service given by Arne and although his first impression was that it seemed to be expensive, like me , in the end, he agreed that it was a bargain! If this sounds like an advert for Arne Reher, well, so be it, try him he is good.
I have written an article on the whole experience and am trying to flog it to the yachting press, however anyone who needs any help re transport, I can be contacted by email. :D
I bought Angus's 920 and had Arnie deliver it to spain, he will just deliver if you wish but he will also FULLY decommision and FULLY recommision your boat as well and a very nice job he does of it too

roger