DF Owners' Register

For issues which concern all or several type of DFs and which DO NOT fit into any category below!
Bo Wetzel
Site Admin
Your Country: France, Provence

DF Owners' Register

Post by Bo Wetzel »

I've just received a message from Lennart that he will not continue the administration of the Dragonfly Owners' Register.

Let me start with thanking Lennart for all the good work he is done over the past years. I'm sure it has been appreciated by many.
He has done a marvelous job in keeping and distributing a list of all owners who would want to share with like minded DF owners the details about their boats and sailing area etc to enable those who want to keep in touch with other on a more direct basis.

A big round of applause for Lennart!

I was going to put this today in the Forum with the request for a volunteer to take over from Lennart.

Before I could write these lines I received the kind offer from Mike Paterson (UK) to take over.

Thank you Mike!

I will do the software changes today to have the registration forms send to Mike.

A fair wind and all the best to all for 2009

Bo
parkhouse
Your Country: U.K./Inverkeithing

Post by parkhouse »

At the end of this month I'll send a revised Df owner's register to all who have registered. If any of you have changed your email addresses recently, please email me on m.s.paterson@btinternet.com or re-submit an online application form.

Mike Paterson, Df1000 Champus
parkhouse
Your Country: U.K./Inverkeithing

Post by parkhouse »

The latest register has now been sent to everyone for whom I have an email address. If you have not received a copy, please let me know via the Dragonfly Owners application form. (I can't get the forum message to include my latest email address.)
Thanks to owners who have updated their details and advised on members known to them who have sold their Dragonflies. A Scandinavian member sent me details of several ex-members last June - sorry I have been unable to incorporate them on the current list as a computer problem consigned them to oblivion. May I request you to tell me again?
Best wishes to all, members or not, for 2010.
Mike Paterson.
Bo Wetzel
Site Admin

Update DF Owner's Register

Post by Bo Wetzel »

Mike has just sent out the latest version of the DF Owner's Register and I certainly noticed some out of date information.

PLEASE CHECK if you have received the latest list that your entry is correct.
Please tell Mike if you have sold or changed your boat so he can keep the list as accurate as possible.

Thank you and Happy New Year to all!

Bo
Bo Wetzel
Site Admin

DF Owners' Register nneds new administrator

Post by Bo Wetzel »

Time flies by.
It's now more than 10 year that Mike has taken on the task of administrating the Dragonfly Owners' Register.
A big thank you to you Mike from me and I'm sure from all who made use of the register.
Mike has just send out the latest and his last updated owner's register.
He is retiring from the post and we need a new volunteer to continue the good work. I'm sure one of you can spare the time to administer the register.
Please contact me as soon as possible to arrange for the handover.

A BIG THANK YOU again to Mike Paterson.