Charter survey

For issues which concern all or several type of DFs and which DO NOT fit into any category below!

Would you charter a DF in the Med.

Poll ended at Thu 19 Jul 12, 10:58

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 4

Måns O
Your Country: Sweden, Göteborg

Charter survey

Post by Måns O »

I have tried to finfd a lighter tri for charter in the med. And as others not had any luck. As i think there are a lot of sailors that both would be interested and able to sail a tri in the med i am making this survey,

This is my idea. I will buy a DF 35, 1200 or maybe even a 920 Extreme. Advertize her only in trimaran sailors forums and only charter her out to proven and skilled multihulls sailors.

I am now trying to find out the interest for this and what you would think it was worth a week for each type.

YOu could eighter answer here or mail me mans@daos.se if you think it woold be great to have the opportunity to charter a Dragonfly in the med.

Thanks on beforehand
Måns
roby
Your Country: italy, brescia, garda lake

Post by roby »

at the moment i have a dragon fly 920 extreme, i usually sail during july. this summer i'll sail to sicily, and the next i'll be in tuscany . i'm planning to sell her after this summer, but if i can not do, it will be interesting your idea.
alek78
Your Country: Italy, Rome

Post by alek78 »

From 2012 Quorning is offering a DF28 for weekly charters in the waters around the factory.

http://www.dragonfly.dk/news-and-events ... arter.aspx

In the first hours of the first day they assess the crew's ability to safely use the Dragonfly and then issue a kind of "certificate" for the skipper.

Maybe that "certificate" would prove useful also in a mediterrean scenario to make the charter easier.