Has Anyone installed a Froli Sleep System?

For issues which concern all or several type of DFs and which DO NOT fit into any category below!
Steve B.
Your Country: USA, Whidbey Island WA

Has Anyone installed a Froli Sleep System?

Post by Steve B. »

In the interest of a good night's sleep and trying to save weight, I'm considering installing the Froli Sleep System on my DF 1000.
We currently have the original foam (pretty well gone due to age) with a memory foam topper.
We also have Hypervent below which does a great job of preventing mold and mildew, but the overall assembly is heavy.
It's also tall enough to interfere with "recreation" if you know what I mean.

I've read testimonials for the Froli Sleep System from other boaters as well as RV owners, and they all love them.

My question is, has anyone installed one on a Dragonfly, and would a memory foam topper be sufficient over the Froli?
If not, would you still need foam as well and, how thick?
rossi
Your Country: Finland, Helsinki

Post by rossi »

I have had for one summer a Froli Sleep System on a DF 1000. In my case just the original foam cushions are on top of the Froli.

This seems to work surprisingly well. I have never noticed any condensation problems and the combination is very comfortable.

So, I have no experience of memory foam in this application. But I could imagine that it would work well without extra foam.
Steve B.

Froli Sleep System and Memory Foam

Post by Steve B. »

After a lot of research, we have decided to install a Froli system along with a 3" 4lb density memory foam topper with our hypervent on the bottom of the foam, but above the Froli.
This was recommended by the foam supplier as a way to prevent any possible "print through" feeling of the Froli system.
When we're done with the installation and have tried it out I'll post the results.

Steve
Steve B.

Better Late than Never

Post by Steve B. »

We installed the Froli system.
After a few adjustments, we LOVE our berth!
No complaints at all. It is very adjustable, and it's better than the expensive Sleep Number bed in our house.
boat1

They have a lot of experienc

Post by boat1 »

Try it here. (link deleted by forum admin) They can tell you. They have a lot of experience
Bo Wetzel
Site Admin
Your Country: France, Provence

Spam ??

Post by Bo Wetzel »

Hi
I've delete above link and blocked the user as it appears to be spam relating to a site in Poland and has nothing to do with the topic.
Bo (admin)