Crew wanted - Denmark to Scotland - May 2015

For issues which concern all or several type of DFs and which DO NOT fit into any category below!
Triptych
Your Country: UK, Carlisle

Post by Triptych »

The planned trip in my DF32 from Denmark to Scotland in August 2014 was postponed as it coincided with the remains of hurricane Bertha reaching the North Sea. I will be trying again in May 2015 and I am looking for one / two people with DF experience to help sail from Limfjord to Peterhead / Inverness in Scotland. Please reply if interested.
Last edited by Triptych on Wed 21 Jan 15, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
Simon - DF32 - Triptych
gzahl
Your Country: Germany, Kiel

Post by gzahl »

Hi,
I would be interested in helping to sail from denmark to scotland. I am 27 years old and have a few years in experience in sailing (Formula18, x79, x34 among others). Unfortunately my only multi hull experience is on a 18 foot catamaran. So i have no dragonfly experience.
If you are still interested, you can reply here or write me an email (you find my address in a personal message).
Cheers,
Manuel

edit: I cannot find the option to send a personal message. So posting a reply should be ok.
Triptych

Post by Triptych »

Manuel,
Thanks for the reply. I am really looking for someone with DF experience, but I may still have a space for an enthusiastic crew member with no DF experience. I will let you know.
Regards, Simon
Simon - DF32 - Triptych
gzahl

Post by gzahl »

Hi Simon,
Thanks for your quick reply. It would be great to get the chance to sail a Dragonfly and help out, wherever i can.
Just let me know, if the opportunity comes up and we will see, if we can get together.
Regards,
Manuel
Triptych

Post by Triptych »

Manuel,
I am afraid that I have now have a full crew for this trip, and all I need now is some good weather. Thank you for your interest and I hope that you find yourself another way to get some Dragonfly experience - it is something different!
Simon - DF32 - Triptych
gzahl

Post by gzahl »

Hello Simon,
Thanks again for your answer! I hope you will have a nice trip. Thank you for considering me!
Cheers,
Manuel