QUORNING BOATMAKERS' HELP FOR THEIR FANS

For issues which concern all or several type of DFs and which DO NOT fit into any category below!
saishyamnilgiri
Your Country: UK, LONDON, PUTNEY.

QUORNING BOATMAKERS' HELP FOR THEIR FANS

Post by saishyamnilgiri »

I HAVE NOTICED IN A NUMBER OF ARTICLES THAT PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING TO FIND SOME PART OR THE OTHER.

people dont seem to know what the identification number or other similar specifications that could be used for the part they are looking for. yes the forum is a good place to dicuss and try to solve problems. but in my opinion i feel the Quroning Boat company needs to have such information made available to the people who use their boats even if they have not bought them from the company directly.

Quorning could have a web site link for each of their models which owners could log into and find the cost of parts and identification codes as well as plans / diagrams of various sections of the boat.

i dont think these should be trade secrets. i am reminded of car manufacturers. eg mercedes have all these details provided to their customers or there is a number were you call and someone is at hand to answer questions.

this is in my opinion important for Quorning- it is called after sales and customer relations. not just customer relations with those who bought the boat directly from them but to all other who own their boats.

i really hope this message gets to them.
i am glad i said this!
SAI
solei
Your Country: Netherlands

Post by solei »

I could not agree more. In an earlier post I already mentioned that Quorning is a good boat builder but on the marketing side there is still a lot to do. They seem not to bother at all. Maybe business has to slow down first before they realize that providing servie to customers is vital for the after sales market.......